About • Serves as a primary escalation point for all operational issues.
• Delivery manager ensures that all targets and SLA’s are met.
• Communicates all customer related issues to the support team.
• Continuous communication with the customer to all software product related issues or concerns.
• Manages customer expectations.
• Makes sure that support teams are meeting the goals and expectations that have been set with the customer.
• Provides accurate and timely communication to all applicable parties on any customer support issue.
• Takes ownership, reports and resolves any issues caused by the software product support team.
• Attends regular operational and business r...