One fine body…
- Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina Area, United States
- Work Entrepreneur & Associate Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at Duke University Health System, Sports Injury Commentator
- Industry Medical / Health Care / Pharmaceuticals
- Website http://www.seleneparekhmd.com
- About Dr. Parekh’s research and clinical interests include total ankle replacements, foot and ankle injuries of athletes, minimally invasive foot and ankle trauma surgery, tendon injuries of the foot and ankle, and the adoption and development of novel technologies in foot and ankle surgery. He has been an active speaker at regional, national, and international meetings, helping to teach other orthopaedic surgeons about best practices and novel techniques for the care of foot and ankle patients. Five years ago, Dr. Parekh and his wife formed the Research Triangle Park Orthopaedic (RTPOS). The RTPOS functions to foster education and camaraderie amongst the practicing orthopaedic surgeons in t.
Not following anyone yet