To change this poster, replace our sample content with your own. Or, if you'd rather start from a clean slate, press the New Slide button on the Home tab to insert a new page. Now enter your text and pictures in the empty placeholders. If you need more placeholders for titles, subtitles or body text, copy any of the existing placeholders, then drag the new one into place.
Problem / Question
Alternative to Non- Renewable Energy
Producing CO2 Emissions
• Using Solar Energy
• Using Solar Energy the raw Egg would be Fried
• The experiment would be environment- friendly producing no kind of
• Usage of solar cooker can help in efficient use of renewable
energy for roasting of consumption items such as coffee beans,
peanuts, popcorn. Separation of Beeswax and melting capping This
process usually prefer solar cooker because it is natural and won’t
damage sensitive food products such as in honey manufacturing.
Variables / Research
• Type of Surface
• Type of Reflector
• Size of Reflector
• Food to be cooked
• Time taken to cook
• Sun’s Received
• Sun’s Angle
Materials (detailed list) Quantity (be specific)
Thermophore Surface 1
Cardboard 1 folding pc.
Aluminuim Foil 1 sheet
Plastic 3 sheets
Steel Plate 1
Raw Egg 1
Glue foil on
Put the black
tray in the
Cover the top
of the surface
Data / Observations
• Egg’s yolk and white is being cooked and droplets are observed
beneath the surface of plastic sheets
• A solar cooker is a device which uses the energy of direct sunlight
to heat, cook or pasteurize drink and other food materials.
• The Experiment was Environment- friendly, as it produced no
• Therefore, my Hypothesis matches the Result.
• C:UsersKamranDownloadsProject file.pdf
Nov. 22, 2020
This is a science proposal for Solar Cooker, an alternate cooking method through using the renewable energy resource of Sun.