About • Prepare of monthly and annual financial statements with according to the IFRS
• Prepare management reports, including profit and loss account, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries.
• Analyse financial performance and contribute to medium and long-term business planning and forecasts.
• Analyse data & develop various ad-hoc reports, financial & non-financial reports for the decision -making.
• Monitor the working capital management of the company and ensure systems and procedures are in place to maximise cash collection and status. ( Follow up the Account Receivable, Account Payable and monitor the inventory level)
• Prepare and present for the approval...